These terms and conditions apply to all competitions published in magazines and on websites operated by Practical Publishing International Ltd, unless otherwise stated. This page was last updated on 15th May 2018.
1. The Promoter is Practical Publishing International Ltd, St Christopher House, 217 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK2 6NG, United Kingdom.
2. The promotion is open to those aged 16 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
3. Only one entry will be permitted per person.
4. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) that their surname, county and country of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
(c) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
5. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details in accordance with its www.ppprivacy.com.
6. The winning entrant will be drawn at random from all received entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner will be notified by their preferred method within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email or phone.
7. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 28 of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
8. Prizes are as stated within the competition text - no cash alternatives, vouchers or refunds available. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. They are also subject to availability - if a prize ceases to be available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
9. The name, county and country of residence of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to The Marketing Manager, Practical Publishing International Ltd, Suite G2, St Christopher House, 217 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK2 6NG within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
10. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
11. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.